Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One Year Ago

I'm here again~

Change a lot in one year

All my friends and my study life

First day in the lecture hall, one person walked here and there found a place to sit

I couldn't find a friend in my course

After that, I joined into the marketing society that they said compulsory =.=

I hope to know more friends during all the activities

Starting, scared to talk scared to see each other

After formed a group, we must discussed how to do it and won the game

They brought me together into the discussion with them

They are so friendly, I was enjoining with them

Then, first day of the tutorial class

I saw a girl sat alone, I walked beside her and asked for a sit

We start to introduce ourselves and chat many things

After that day we start study together

She is a nice person and she is also a 'siao po'

I started know more friends

We had to do assignment in a group

Had to do a role play in a group too

I knew two boys, we are not the same age

They saw I was always alone, then sometimes may ask me for a lunch together

I knew that my Ah Yew would jealous xP

But I didn't lie you, after all the class I still told the truth to you

You told me that they accompany me was more better than I alone

I'm so happy because you trust me and you are caring my feeling <3

Then something happen..

I felt strange why I didn't have my name in all the group

I went to the office and asked 

But that person was having his lunch

I still had my class so that I thought can come back later

After two week only I remembered have to go back to the office

I meet that person, he said I have to change group because that group was full

I begged him and told him I was going to know all my classmates, I didn't want to change

He said if I didn't want to change, then I have to find a person to change

I didn't know who to ask, then I asked my class rep to help

I cried~ Because I so hard to know many friends but need to leave

At night, my class rep message me told me that got 1 person were going to change course

I went to the office next day and told that person 

He marked my name in the list

Finally, I didn't need to change group

That day I had a lunch with Yan Yan

Maybe we met new friends in college, but I didn't forget you all

The feeling came back to me, we long time didn't chat and eat a lunch together

I miss it, really~

Even Ah Yew, we also hard to have a lunch together

Our timetable is totally different

I end my class at the time, at the time you start your class :'(

But we still tried to meet each other

Last few weeks we kept argue just because some small matter

Maybe our mood at that time was a bit irritable or what laa

Something that was not pleasant to hear, then would be getting angry

Although I knew I was wrong, I didn't want to be the 1st person who apologize

Sorry Dear xD Not the first day you meet me~

Assignment and homework are fully booking our time

We forgot to sleep early every night that we had promised before

Every time you fetch me back, I will rest on your shoulder

It is too warm for me, sometime may fall asleep ><

That day I received a present from you, a ice-cream baby^^

It's not the perfect, but I love it, it's perfect enough for me

Thank You =D

I always get the surprise from you

You are a clock for me, you will remind me something that I have forgotten

Sometimes I will feel annoy but I know I am wrong

You are just trying to help me remember it

But you won't angry at me and explain to me

So glad to meet you and until now you are my dear

Are you the only one that match with me? xD

I know we are trying to maintain our relationship

It's not easy to do it

A best relationship is not maintain by 1 person, is maintain by 2 of us

I miss you, all the time

I love you, try to do it all my life




No comments:

Post a Comment